how to choose a niche topic for your blog

how to choose a niche for blogging

Now a days everyone want's to make some extra money and Blogging has certainly become one of the many ways to Make Money Online in your spare time at the comfort of your home in your pajamas.
Back in 2012 i was in my college days searching for a way to make some extra bucks to have more fun, shopping, eating out with friends and some other things a college student want to do. One day a friend of mine took me for a meeting to McDonalds and we meet a guy over there who told me about Blogging and how to make money blogging and also showed me how many people are making money blogging in India and abroad.

That day changed my life and finally i realised back then that i can do it too and achieve all my dreams i ever want too. Hence it marked My Journey in Blogging. Today in this article i am going to share with you all my experience which will help you getting started in Blogging and Make Money Online.

TOPIC SELECTION [NICHE selection] - First step to make money online



Niche selection or topic selection is the most important step when it comes to Making Money Online and rightly so because if you want to make money online you should know what are topics which are Hot and Trending in the market and among people around you and then you should decide which one you should write about.

For Full Article go to: http://wesimplifyblogging.com/topic-selection-step-make-money-online/.html

No comments:

Post a Comment